Unique Engagement Rings Highlight Your Style
No two people are identical. Everyone has their own quirks, likes, and dislikes. Some people like to set themselves apart by doing everything differently from everyone else. If you’re a recently engaged, self-styled rebel, you may find traditional engagement rings unacceptable. But there’s an alternative. Unique engagement rings allow your creativity and personality to shine. There’s no better way to symbolize your one-of-a-kind relationship than with a unique engagement ring.
Where are unique engagements rings sold?
You’ll never see unique engagement rings advertised
on the television or in the newspaper. That’s because
it’s your job to decide which ring is or isn’t
unique. What may be unique to someone else may be run-of-the-mill
to you. The bad news is that you can’t just walk
into any jewelry store and find a case full of unique
engagement rings. But that’s also the good news.
Now you can shop online for your unique ring. You can
rest assured that no one else will have your ring.
What are my options for finding unique engagement rings?
Basically, there are two types of unique engagement rings:
- Those you design yourself – Some jewelers allow
customers to design their own unique engagement
rings. The ring of your dreams can be created
with a few easy steps. We have a beautiful selection
of diamonds, precious
stones, and settings. Unique engagement rings can
be designed right on our site and modified just for
you. Follow these steps:
- Choose the stones you want in your ring. It can be a stone inherited from a family member or one you pick yourself. Unique engagement rings aren’t restricted to diamonds. Any precious stone can be used as the main focal point in your unique engagement ring. Pick a ruby, a sapphire, a garnet, or any precious stone that you find beautiful.
- Decide how you want the stone shaped, how many carats (if it’s a diamond), and the grade. Unique engagement rings give you many options. Our friendly staff is available to help answer any questions you may have.
- Choose the setting and type of band. Remember, unique engagement rings offer the chance to be creative. Decide if you want the band to be platinum, yellow gold, or white gold. Do you want the stone set inside the band itself, or held in place by prongs? There are numerous options.
- Those you find by chance – Unique engagement rings don’t have to be brand new. Maybe you want something unique but don’t want to design it yourself. If so, you also have options.
Antique engagement rings make great rings.
The older the ring, the less likely anyone else will
have one exactly like it. However, you should have
enough ring knowledge to know if the ring is worth
your money. Some great places to find antique unique
engagement rings are estate sales and auction houses.
Just be sure you know how to determine the value of
the metal and the value
Unique engagement rings are about making personal statements. When shopping for your ring, try to find something that represents the bride’s personality. Remember, your engagement ring symbolizes your special relationship.