Novori Jewelry Warranty
At Novori we strive to bring you the highest quality jewelry pieces with outstanding customer service and low internet pricing. Our jewelers have been hand crafting fine jewelry for over 20 years and take great pride in their workmanship.
Every jewelry piece is designed and hand crafted in our
facilities located in the USA. We never use low quality import products
or any mass production techniques. The design, casting, crafting, polishing,
and gem setting is performed under the watchful eye of a trained jewelery
professional. Every diamond is carefully inspected for quality before
being placed in its setting. As a final quality check, just before shipping,
the complete jewelry piece is once again examined beneath a 10X stereo
microscope to ensure exceptional quality.
Novori Jewelry warrants that its products will
be free from any manufacterers defects at the time of delivery. Novori
Jewelry will repair or replace any Novori product which is
found to be defective in materials or workmanship at the time of delivery
and will pay the costs of all material and labor of the repair for as
long as you own that product.
This warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Read about our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- This warranty is offered only to original owners of the Novori
product in question and may not be assigned or transferred and
terminates upon change of ownership.
- Novori is not liable for any diamond damage or loss, product
damage due to misuse, the incorrect use of applied cleaners,
or any product damage through accidents or acts of nature including
fire, flood or earthquake. Novori is not liable for natural wear
and tear or for corrosion from highly corrosive environments.
Novori is not liable for loss or damage to any man made or synthetic
- If at Novoriís discretion, repair is not practical, Novori will replace the item with an identical product.
- Due to the intricate nature of many of our products, this warranty will become null and void if alterations of any kind are performed upon the jewelry product outside of Novori's own jewelers. This includes, but is not limited to, ring sizing, rhodium plating, adjustments on the diamond clasp, or engraving work of any kind.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping, duties or insurance
charges in order to send the jewelry back to Novori.
If you have any questions regarding our satisfaction guarantee, or this full lifetime warranty, please call us 1-888-488-3357 and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have.